The Guild 3
Title: The Guild 3
Genre: Simulation – Strategy – Historical
Works on: Windows (7, 8, 10)
Company: GolemLabs / THQ Nordic GmbH
About this game:
We find ourselves in middle Europe of the year 1400. The dark middle ages, once dominated through nobles and clergy, ends and a new era begins: the age of the free cities of trading and of the free mind!
In The Guild 3 you create a family dynasty which can last for centuries. While the world around you and your dynasty rearrange itself again and again – all non-player figures make their own decisions – you have to prove your skills in handicrafts and trading, at social occasion and finally in politics and in malicious intrigues.
The Guild 3 is a unique mixture of economic simulation, strategy game, historical life simulation and role playing game in real time 3D, with atmospheric voice recording and medieval soundtrack
– Beautiful world that looks and feels alive, with day and night cycle and the four seasons Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter, each with specific influences to the world.
– Many “Story Quests” offer hours of game fun!
– Multiplayer experiences with up to 16 players at once!
– Known and Secret Societies, e.g. the Freemasons and the Alchemists Guild! Join one of the societies, support your fellows and get supported, get access to special powers of your society and try to mold your city and whole scenario map according to your societies philosophy!
– 12 unique scenario maps that comprise one or more cities and their surroundings, based on original historical locations in central and northern Europe.
Screen Shots :
Minimum System Requirements:
Windows: 7 or higher
Processor: 2.5 GHz Dual Core Processor
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: 2 GB Direct3D 11 capable video card (GeForce GTX 470 or Radeon HD 5850)
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 5 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX compatible Sound card
Additional Notes: These are preliminary system specs that can and will change!