OVERGROWTH PC GAME FREE DOWNLOAD
Overgrowth is a third-person 3D action game that allows you to leap and climb through sprawling levels as a ninja rabbit, and engage in intricate and brutal combat with a variety of weapons and enemies. It is still very much in development, so while the mechanics and features are mostly in place, there is no campaign, and players mostly experiment with the easy-to-use modding tools, and fighting in the arena.
With Overgrowth you can choose how to approach each encounter, working as a lightning-fast acrobatic ninja rabbit. Pick off enemies one at a time like the killer in a slasher film or dive right into the frontal fight with whole groups in an assault, Feel the thrill by stealing the most powerful weapon you can find, and turn it on the rest.
The best thing in Overgrowth is if you die, there is never any load time; you can try again instantly! As your skills improve, you’ll see that the game is not about winning. It’s about experimenting to make the coolest action scenes that you can. After completing the provided story modes, you can try out all the mods that players have created with the integrated editor. As those mods may be able to make you fly or destroy the entirety!
- OS: Windows XP or later
- Processor: Passmark CPU 1000 or better
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Passmark GPU 500 or better with OpenGL 3.2 support
- Storage: 17 GB available space
- Download the game from download links given below.
- Right click on the downloaded game and click on “Extract here”.
- You need Winrar installed to do it.
- OR You can also open iso with software called “UltraISO”. Click on the “Mount to virtual drive” icon on the 3rd bar on top of UtraISO to mount it. Then go to the virtual drive and open it. This is usually just after My Computer.
- Once mounted or extracted, Right click on the file named “Setup.exe” and click on “Run As Administrator” to start the game installation.
- Wait for it to install the game on your pc.
Once the installation is complete, open the folder named “Codex” and copy all the files from there and paste into the directory where you have installed the game. For example if you have installed game in “My Computer > Local Disk C > Program files > “OVERGROWTH” then paste those files in this directory.
- Click on replace if it asks for it.
- Right click on the game icon .exe and then click on “Run as Administrator” to start the game.