NoRecoil++ V5 (AHK)
If you’re totally new to AHK scripts? Make sure you have the following programs installed on your computer –>
- AutoHotkey Installer: (https://autohotkey.com/download/)
This is the main software you’re gonna need!
- SciTE4AutoHotkey Installer: (https://fincs.ahk4.net/scite4ahk/)
This one is optional, but I highly reccommend you having it. It’s a script editor for autohotkey, if you want to make any changes to the script, install it!
Want to do changes to the script? Here’s a guide to help you out –>
- Check the documentation first: (https://autohotkey.com/docs/)
- Search the forums: (https://autohotkey.com/boards/)
- When I press numpad(1,2,3,4,5…) it always comes out as “M16A4…”, what’s happening ?
Make sure you have your NumLock turned Off !
- When I press numpad(1,2,3,4,5…) it alt-tabs me out from the game, what’s happening ?
Make sure you’re on Fullscreen(Windowed) mode !
- The values don’t work for me, what should I do ?
Just figure your values out yourself !
- Is it important to have my sensitivity settings on all-50 ?
It’s important unless you’re willing to figure out the values matching to you own sensitivity settings !
Fires and moves the mouse down to compensate recoil
Aim fast by holding the Rclick
Presses Space and C exactly at the same time in a really odd and smart way
Shuts everything down except ADS & CrouchJump
by pressing F1(ARwSR) NoRecoil is ON for weapon slot 1 and OFF for weapon slot 2
by pressing F2(ARwAR) NoRecoil is ON for both weapon slot 1 and 2
for the rest of the slots (Melee, SideArm, Throwables) the NoRecoil feature stops.
however you have a switch-variable for SideArm and it’s called “SideArmFastShooting” it’s OFF by default, but it can be turned on from “variables.ini”
! Don’t use mouse scroll wheel to scroll between the slots, use the keys instead (1,2,3,4,5…)
NumpadEnter and you’re done, it does everything for you, so the next time you launch the game you’ll be stuck with your recent values
Just for your comfort you can look at your recent save history within it’s date and time, which can be found in “SaveHistory.txt” file
You have a file called “binds.ini”, you can customize the binds however you like, especially it’s great for those who don’t have Numpads on their keyboard
3-MINUTE VIDEO TUTORIAL WHERE I COVER ALL OF THIS